Ha nem jelenik meg rendesen kattintson ide!

Sex Ban Stars

It's a practice we associate more with monks than movie stars – yet Orlando Bloom isn't alone in abstaining from sex. From Mariah Carey to Towie’s Mark Wright, dozens of celebs have undertaken vows of celibacy at certain moments in their lives – although some have lasted longer than others.

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson

On March 11, Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson both revealed they tested positive for coronavirus while abroad in Australia. “We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches,” Hanks wrote on Instagram in regards to their symptoms. They were two of the first celebs to announce they had been diagnosed with COVID-19. On Sunday, Hanks tweeted that two weeks after their first symptoms they are feeling better and reminded, “Sheltering in place works like this: You don’t give it to anyone – You don’t get it from anyone.”

Idris Elba

Idris Elba announced he tested positive for COVID-19 on March 16. In a video he shared with his Twitter followers, the 47-year-old revealed he was not experiencing any symptoms despite being exposed to the virus. On Saturday, during a FaceTime interview on Oprah Winfrey’s “Oprah Talks COVID-19” Apple TV Plus series, the actor’s wife, Sabrina Dhowre Elba, also revealed that she tested positive for coronavirus. The couple both told Winfrey they are not experiencing any symptoms as of yet. “It might change in the coming weeks, and we’ll keep everyone updated,” Dhowre said during the interview. “But it is worrisome that we’re sitting here, two people, and…we’re asymptomatic.”

Daniel Dae Kim

On March 19, “Lost” and “Hawaii Five-O” actor Daniel Dae Kim shared with his Instagram followers that he tested positive for COVID-19 after feeling slight symptoms like scratchiness in his throat. On Sunday, the 51-year-old shared that he has been self-isolating at home in Hawaii, but would reunite with his family on Monday with approval from his doctor. “I am happy to report that my progress has continued and I feel practically back to normal,” said Kim in a video update he posted on Instagram.

Colton Underwood

On Friday, March 20, “The Bachelor” star Colton Underwood shared on Instagram that he had been following social distancing and self-isolation restrictions, but still tested positive for COVID-19. The 28-year-old said he began having symptoms, mostly exhaustion, a few days prior. “The main thing is I can’t even walk up a flight of stairs without being out of breath or going to the bathroom without having to sit down because I’m exhausted,” he said. On Monday, Underwood revealed that the past few days since his diagnosis have been rougher than he expected. “The most prominent symptoms are my cough, night sweats and shortness of breath, he wrote on Instagram. “Breathing is challenging, the best way to describe it is feeling like I only have access to 20% of my lungs. 

Placido Domingo

Opera Star Placido Domingo shared he tested positive for the coronavirus on Sunday. The 79-year-old, who was in Mexico, posted the news on Facebook. “My family and I are all in self-isolation for as long as it is deemed medically necessary,” read Domingo’s statement. “Currently we are all in good health but I experienced fever and cough symptoms therefore decided to get tested and the result came back positive.” He went on to urge his fans to follow their local government’s guidelines and regulations, saying, “Above all, please stay home if you can!” 

Andy Cohen

Andy Cohen, host of Bravo’s late-night show “Watch What Happens Live,” announced on March 20 that he also had tested positive for the virus. The 51-year-old took to Instagram and Twitter to notify fans that he will not shoot shows from home as he had planned. “As much as I felt I could push through whatever I was feeling to do #WWHL from home, we’re putting a pin in that for now so I can focus on getting better,” Cohen wrote on Instagram, adding “I want to thank all the medical professionals who are working tirelessly for all of us.”

Aaron Tveit

Broadway star Aaron Tveit announced on Monday that he had tested positive for COVID-19. The 36-year-old shared on Instagram that he has been in quarantine since Broadway shows shut down on March 12. “I consider myself extremely lucky that my symptoms have been very mild – cold like with no fever – as so many are experiencing much more serious symptoms, because this is a very dangerous virus,” wrote Tveit. He went on to urge his followers to “stay safe” and “stay healthy” because it can affect anyone. 

Olga Kurylenko

On March 15, “Quantum of Solace” actor Olga Kurylenko announced she tested positive for coronavirus after feeling ill a week prior to her diagnosis. On Sunday, however, the 40-year-old gave an update on Instagram stating that she has completely recovered from her symptoms. “Cough is almost gone although I still cough in the mornings but then it completely goes away for the day! I’m fine,” Kurylenko wrote on Instagram. “And now I’m just enjoying this time to reflect on many things and spend time with my son.” 

Debi Mazar

On March 21, Younger actress Debi Mazar announced on Instagram that she had tested positive for coronavirus. She wrote that she had started feeling ill on March 15 and that so far, her symptoms appear to come and go. Mazar recommended that fans stay at home to combat spread of the virus.

Prince Albert II

Prince Albert II of Monaco has become the second royal and the first head of state to contract the virus, testing positive on March 19. The 62-year-old prince is working from his home and receiving treatment, according to an official palace statement.

Harvey Weinstein

The New York Post confirmed reporting by the Niagara Gazette that Harvey Weinstein had tested positive for COVID-19 in an upstate New York prison. His lawyers told on March 23 that they had not been notified about his condition.